International scientific and practical conference «Actual issues of modern studies of social-hygienic and medical problems of the population health»
3-5 November 2014 held an international scientific-practical conference «Actual issues of modern studies of social-hygienic and medical problems of the population health» dedicated to the 125th S.D.Asfendiyarov anniversary and within the framework of «University Days – 2014». The conference was organized on the results of activity on scientific project «Scientific substantiation of a comprehensive solution of socio-hygienic and medical health problems of the rural population of the Republic of Kazakhstan»
The conference was attended by scientists, professors, specialists of practical public health and foreign partners as Chandran Achutan (Ph.D., Associate Professor & Graduate Studies Director Department of Environmental, Agricultural, & Occupational Health College of Public Health University of Nebraska Medical Cente, USA) and Federico Maria Rubino (Ph.D., Head of the Laboratory of Analytical Toxicology and Metabonomics University of Milan).
The main activities of the International
Scientific and Practical Conference:
- Study of the environmental factors influencing on health
- Problems of the hygienic regulation and control of the industrial factors and labor process.
- Occupational and environmental risks to public health as an urgent medical and social problem.
- Medical and social, hygienic aspects of preserving and strengthening the health of the population, including children and adolescents.
- Ecological medicine: main directions, ecology and health of children
Materials of the conference were published in a special issue of the scientific journal «Bulletin KazNMU.»