Module of Information Technology
History of department
Department of Physics organized among the top 10 departments of the Institute on November 25, 1931 year. During the organization of the Department consisted of 4 people (head of department, 2 teachers and 1 assistant). In 1931- 1932 Department of Physics was based on the placement KazPI where lectures and laboratory classes were carried out. Since 1938, in connection with the opening of the pediatric faculty of the Department of State is composed of 7 members. In the postwar years the department has conducted educational work with students of 3 departments: medical, pediatric and sanitation, the number of employees up to 9 people (head of department, 3 senior teachers, 3 teachers and 2 lab).
In the second half of the 50s with the organization of correspondence and evening forms of learning and discovery of pharmaceutical and dental faculties of the educational process at the Department of becoming multi-industry. In 1966 the department was formed spectroscopic laboratory, which allowed members of the Department along with academic work and conduct research work. The main topic of research was «Determination of trace elements in biological tissues.» At the same time, the department was established mechanical workshop for the repair of instruments not only of physics, but also in other departments of the institute.
From 1975 the department assimilated new program which provided new types of specialty of medical electronic and medical cybernetics for the students of the second course. With help of department collective were appeared useful methodical aids for the teachers and students.
From 1991 till nowadays the department is situated on the building №7:
Managers of department of medical biophysics, informatics and mathematical statistics.
- The founder of department – the doctor of physic and mathematical science – Litvinov Vsevolod Fedorovich managed from 1931 till 1934.
- Maslennikov Ismail Pavlovich – reader has managed with department from 1935 till 1940.
- Lazarev Petr Petrovich- the member of an Academy, director of biophysical laboratory AH UUUR has managed of department from 1942 till 1943.
- Akulov Nicolay Sergeevich — the member of an Academy, actual has member of AH BCCP, managed from 1942 till 1943.
- Sluckiy Abram Aleksandrovich – the member of an Academy, actual has member of AH YCCP, managed from 1943 till 1944.
- Maslennikov Ismail Pavlovich – managed from 1945 till 1954.
- Kazachevskiy Valentin Mikhalovich — reader, Candidate of physic –mathematical Scientist secretary of astro-physical institute AH КазССР, managed department of physic from 1955 till 1972.
- Kudusov Zhumash Kudusovich – reader , Candidate of technical science, managed department from 1972 till 1984.
- Adibaev Berik Mykatovich — professor , Candidate of physic –mathematical science, managed department from 1984 till 2008.
- From 2008 till nowadays the department managed by Nurmaganbetova Mugulsum Omarovna she is the Candidate of technical science, reader.
- 2012 year –creating module of information technology. From the beginning of making till nowadays the head of module is PhD, assistant professor Azhibekova Zhanar Zhubandykovna.
By command of principal KAZNMU № 8 form 15.06.2012 department of medical biophysics, information technology and mathematical statistics has been divided into two modules: computer module and the module of Medical Biophysics and mathematical statistics.
Research directions of computer science module:
- Using innovative technologies in teaching science.
- The module taught discipline «Computer Science» for first-year students and «Mathematical modeling and information technologies in medicine and health care» for the second year students.
- The educational process at the module Informatics constantly improved according to the state educational standards. Since joining KAZNMU in the «Bologna Process» on the module introduces a new model of medical education. According to this model, educational complexes in all disciplines are tailored major (five) competencies.
- The module has 8 computer labs, 1 training laboratory room. In the educational process is widely used modern technology training and supervision of students’ knowledge.
- Currently, state of the module has 15 employees, including 3 associate professors, 8 senior lecturers and 4 teachers, 3 employees have a PhD and a Master of Science 8. The module under investigation in different directions.
Educational work of teachers
Module’s staff actively conducted educational work and supervised research work of students. Every year, various events are held at the module level, the faculty and the university, such as charity events, contests and concerts on national holidays.
Educational work of teachers
Participation of teachers on celebrations
Participation of tutors and students on sabbatarian
Information about the PPP module Informatics
Head of module, associate professor Azhibekova Zh.Zh.
exec.by Zhusipbekova Sh.E..
building No. 407th room